Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 30- Your Reflection In The Mirror

Dear Me,

Today's my birthday! I'm finally, FINALLY 18. If I were to look in the mirror, I'd see a very tired, very pleased adult(yep, that's right. ADULT). I have sooo much to be thankful for. I've been so blessed to have had such a wonderful childhood. I'm so grateful for everyone in my life and for everything they've done for me. I mean really, how awesome is it that 3 of my best friends waited until midnight to sing me "happy birthday" on Skype? That's pretty darn awesome.

I'm also super glad that my first ever date will be with the one I love, on my birthday, all day long. In case you're an emotionless rock, I'll just tell you this; That's epic.

Anyways, I need to go to sleep so that I can fully enjoy my first ever day as an adult. I COULD go buy some cigarettes, vote in a poll, order online from Japan, go to jail, or sign a contract, but instead, I think I'll go enjoy the day with my amazing boyfriend and maybe watch a G rated movie. ;]

Much love, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment