Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 12- The Person You Hate Most/Caused You A Lot of Pain

Dear......um....hmm. This is a toughie.

I don't hate anyone. I'm trying to work on not even strongly disliking people. I want to either like or dislike someone. No strong feelings of dislike, because it gets in the way. Emotions can get out of whack, actions can be rash, feelings can be hurt, etc. I want to put any and all past pain or seemingly wrong doings towards me behind me, never to be drug out and used as ammunition for ill thoughts again. That's not to say that I'm going to totally forget when someone did something not so nice, but I'm not going to dwell on it. I think I'll make my own motto. Something like, "Forgive and move on."

So....yeah! This is one letter that can't be wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment