Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 11- A Deceased Person You Wish You Could Talk To

Dear Roald Dahl,

I love(and i do mean LOVE) your books! I'm a huge huge huge fan of your work. I love how quirky and dark you are in your books. You make the perfect combination of comedy and shock. I must say, out of all of the childrens books that I've read of yours, Fantastic Mr. Fox and Danny, Champion of the World are my absolute favorites. Not only are your books amazing reads, but they make for some truly fantastic films as well! Take James and the Giant Peach and the newest Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake for example. Both are AMAZING movies which I love! I was very disappointed when I learned that you passed away 2 years before I was born. Only two years! It's terrible. Anyways, I would have LOVED to meet you and discover what type of person you were.

Your faithful fan, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment