Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 16- Someone That's Not In Your State/Country

Dear Johnny Depp,

Why hello there, Mr Depp! Has anyone ever told you how awesome you are? They have? Every day? Really? Well then, you won't mind if another person tells you!

Johnny Depp....I love you. Not in a creepy fangirl sort of way, or in an obsessed fan sort of way, but in a.....aw, who am I kidding?! I love you in BOTH those types of ways! I think you're an amazing actor who has a wonderfully quirky personality. I've always loved quirky people. Edward Scissorhands? Amazing. You should feel special; Your performance is the ONLY one that has made me cry. I love how you seem to stay really humble and modest, even though you're so insanely popular. I love that you've had a solid relationship for so long, and that you seem to care so much about your kids. You seem to me a genuinely good person, and I would LOVE to meet you some day.

With much love and respect, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment