Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 21- Someone You Judged By Their First Impression

Dear Kirstin,

Madeline! We have the best first impression story EVER. Whenever I had my first ever encounter with you, I thought you were super quiet and hated me. We didn't talk AT ALL around each other. Whenever Tonya would leave the room, it was sooo awkward! Here's an example of the awkwardness...

*Tonya leaves the room*

ME: .......
KIRSTIN: .......
ME: .....So. Tonya's silly.
KIRSTIN: ......yeah.
*silence until Tonya returned*

WEIRD! Anyways, I'm SO glad that we were given more opportunities to know each other better. We've both changed a lot since those days and now you're one of my best friends. I love everything about you; Your humor, your faces, our inside jokes, your personality, your sweetness, how you stick up for me, how you help me whenever I need it, your bravery, your patience with me, how you trust me, and so much more. I love you, Kirstin! I hope I can be half the friend to you that you are to me.

Signed with much love and appreciation, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment