Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 1: Your Best Friend

Dear small group of people whom I call "best friends",

You guys are AWESOME. Let's see...I have 3 non-family best friends. Guess I could write each of them a letter?

Tuna: I LOVE YOU! Gosh, you've been my best friend for the longest. I've never had a friendship last so long without having any major issues. You're such an awesome person! You're sweet, innocent, funny, silly, cute, talented, and so much more. I know we don't talk as much as we used to, but when we do, it's still just as fun and special to me. Can't wait for the next get-together!

Jo: Kirstin, you're THE best. I'm so glad that I can call you one of my best friends, because you are a seriously wonderful gal. You're so funny! You listen to and help with other people's drama if you must, but without getting sucked into it or losing your cool. You give the best hugs which ALWAYS brighten my day that much more, you have a super smile, I love making faces with you, and I just love you!

Rhino: I could fill a book talking about you and that STILL not be enough. You're the best friend I have ever had. We've stuck with each other through most everything. I think that we are the ideal image of true friendship, but that's just my opinion. You're super sweet, very cute, a great listener, wonderful at making me feel better, always fun to be around, and everything else that can be used to describe someone that is 110% great! I love you!

Love, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment