Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 28- Someone That Changed Your Life

Dear JP,

So, you've helped me to change my life for the absolute better. You were the only one who, at a church hayride, talked to me and Tonya, and you were also the one who helped me to become a Christian.

It's thanks to you that I'm where I am today spiritually. Though I didn't fully understand what all being saved meant then, I was able to learn over time, and I'm SO glad that you were nice enough to care and to help me to begin my walk with Christ.

You're an awesome friend, JP. You're always there for people, you make sure no one gets left out, and you know how to make someone feel better about themselves. I'm so glad that I was given a 2nd chance to get to know you again. You're a good influence and a role model.

Keep it groovy, Juice Box! ;]

Your friend, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment