Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'M BACK!

I'm such a failure.

Here I am, a so called "artist", and I haven't taken any really good pictures or made any interesting videos in at LEAST a month. How pathetic is that?!

Seeing as my work load as decreased greatly as of late, I have decided that I will spend my newly found free time getting back into what I love, which is creating the unique.

Also, I plan on writing a lot more. Partly because I hate having a blog and not using it, and partly because I really do miss sharing my thoughts with random readers.

I currently have 2 videos and a few photo shoot ideas in my head that are simply going to have to come out soon or else I will explode. Simple as that.

Encouragement to turn back into the old Puma would be awesome, if you don't mind.

Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment