Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm A Grinning Fool...

"Yup, he's cute." The words that have been running through my mind for 2 days now.

"He" shall be referred to as "Cookie". Don't ask why, because I don't know. Anyways, Cookie is amazing, and I don't say that often about guys that actually live in my small town. He REALLY is though. Like, REALLY. I mean it! Ok, so how will I best get my point across....Oh, I know! I'll make a list of pros!

  • He's got a GREAT sense of humor.
  • His eyes! Oh. Em. Jay.
  • He gets along with like, everyone. He's very outgoing and chatty and wow.
  • He's super athletic. Soccer AND parkour. Beat that.
  • He's not afraid to try new things and he's a great sport about it.
  • Tall, Dark, and Handsome. *swoon*
  • He thinks I'm funny! Woot!
  • He plays Guitar Hero. Can anyone say, "Winner!"?
Yep. He's amazing all right.

2 comments:

  1. Who would this someone be? First or last name initial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I'm afraid I'm not going to say over the Internet, especially to someone who's only known as "Anonymous". ;P

    ReplyDelete