Sunday, September 26, 2010

How's THIS For Lame?

Here's something new...a survey in a blog post. Late night boredom? Oh yes.

SEVEN CIRCLES
CIRCLE ONE: THE OUTSIDE

1.
What's your name: Wouldn't YOU like to know! =P

2.
How tall are you: 5' 7". I think.

3.
What color are your eyes: Blueish grayish, I guess.

4.
What color is your hair: Strawberry blonde. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

5.
Are you Male or Female: I am of the female species

6.
What is your best feature (physically): You be the judge, because I have no idea.

7.
What's your shoe size: 8 1/2

8.
Glasses, yes or no: Yes.

9.
Did you ever have braces: Yep. I'm forever grateful for them, but good Lord, was I awkward looking!

10.
On a typical day you are wearing: Clothes. You know, something original like that.

11.
When you go to bed you're wearing: Nothing. I sleep in the nude. KIDDING! I wear a t-shirt and pj bottoms.

12.
Work out/exercise about how often: I don't really "work out" per say. I play soccer and do stuff around the house.


CIRCLE TWO: MUSIC

1.
Name five of your favorite bands: All American Rejects, The Beatles, Weezer, Nevershoutnever, and Green Day.

2.
Name five of your favorite singers: Taylor Swift, Drake Bell, Weird Al, Jason Mraz, and my boyfriend. ;]

3.
Name three songs you are currently playing nonstop: Somethin' Stupid by Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman, Lovesick by Nevershoutnever, and Total Eclipse of the Heart by the Glee Cast

4.
Name one song (give lyrics) that best describes your life right now: "This is the time of your life..." Time of Your Life by Green Day.

5.
Name one song (give lyrics) that best describes your life one year ago: "Why can't you see you belong with me?" You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift

6. When you're driving, what are the preset stations on your radio: I don't drive so there are none. Burn.

7.
What's the last CD you bought: I haven't got a clue!

8.
Was the last CD you burned an actual CD or a mix: An actual CD.

9.
Name one song/band/singer you're embarrassed to like but do: I'm not embarrassed by any of my musical choices, so there!

10. If you could only attend one concert ever again, it would be: Oh man. A Beatles concert. That's right; I'd travel into the past and attend an ACTUAL Beatles concert.

11.
Name one band/singer you absolutely can't stand: Ke$ha! Oh my goodness.

12.
Name a group you used to like but feel you've grown out of: I don't really know...maybe Spice Girls?


CIRCLE THREE: MOVIES/TELEVISION

1.
Name your favorite actor: Johnny Depp!

2.
Name your favorite actress: It's a tie between Anne Hathaway and Nicole Kidman

3.
Name your favorite television show right now: The Office, all the way.

4.
Name five really cool movies you've recently seen: You know, nothing is really sticking out in my mind. I haven't watched a really good movie in awhile.

5.
Your favorite canceled television show: Even Stevens. Love love love Louis!

7.
Name one movie you wish you hadn't wasted time/money on recently: Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Stupidest. Movie. Ever.

8.
You would never watch a movie with: Content wise, extremely rated r things. If you mean "with" as in person, I would never watch a movie with a freaky clown and his pet demon monkey. That would be so uncomfortable.

9.
Favorite candy/food to watch movies with: Butterfinger is the best candy bar to eat while watching a movie.

10.
Three favorite tv channels: No idea. I don't watch tv.

11.
Favorite reality show: Reality shows are stupid.

12.
Favorite character on a reality show: ...


CIRCLE FOUR: WORD ASSOCIATION

(Write the first word/thing/person that comes into your head when you read this word:)

1.
coffee: Gag.

2.
dog: Yuck.

3.
candy: Cane.

4.
pole: Pole.

5.
ocean: Scary.

6.
brave: Gryffindor.

7.
loving: Ryan.

8.
cookie: Yum.

9.
death: Death.

10.
life: Death.

11.
child: kid


CIRCLE FIVE: WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER:

(bold the one you prefer)

1.
Ten guilty men go free OR One innocent man goes to jail for life.

2.
Eaten by a lion OR Eaten by thousands of small insects

3.
A life of contentment without love OR A life with love and heartache

4.
Skydiving from a plane OR Bungee jumping off a bridge

6.
No television OR No music

7.
No more pizza, ever OR No more chocolate, ever

8.
A trip to Europe OR a trip to Hawaii

9.
An hour with your future soul mate OR An hour with a lost loved one

10.
No longer being able to cry OR No longer being able to feel the need to cry

11.
Loving someone who doesn't love you OR being loved by someone you don't love


CIRCLE SIX: THE LOVE LIFE

1.
Are you currently in a relationship: Yes, I am. =]

2.
Are you currently looking/interested in someone: Oh, I'm very interested in someone. He's an interesting guy. ;]

3.
Are you a virgin: Yes.

4.
If yes, how long do you plan to be one: Until I'm married.

5.
How many times have you been "in love": Only once.

6.
Looking back, how do you feel about that person(s) now: Looking back like, 5 seconds ago, I'd say I feel pretty happy.

7.
Name three things (physically) you look for in someone: Great smile, friendly eyes, and tall.

8.
Name three things (mentally/emotionally) you look for in someone: Christian, morals, and good personality.

9.
Biggest turn offs include: Rudeness, hatefulness, lying, having no ambition in life, cussing...pretty much overall jerkiness.

10.
Your ideal date would be: I'm not picky in the least. I think the best date would just be going somewhere with your date. Doesn't matter in the least where it is, as long as I'm with the person I like.

11.
You want to get married, where, when, how: At the beach-when we're both ready-by law?

12.
Does anyone have feelings for you right now that you don't return: No idea, and don't really care, in all honesty.


CIRCLE SEVEN: THE FRIENDS

(of your friends, who would you say is:)

1.
The one you immediately go to with a problem: Ryan.

2.
The most rational: Rational? Probably Kirstin.

3.
The funniest: All of my friends have their own little quirks that makes them funny.

4.
The one you spend the most time on the phone with: Ryan. He's the only one who calls me...

5.
The craziest (but in a good way): Tuna! Hands down. Haha. =]

6.
The most honest: Ryan and Kirstin are both really honest.

7.
The purest: Tonya

8.
The smartest: Chelsea. She's like, a supposed genius or something.

9.
The most athletic: All of my friends are pretty athletic.

10.
The most compassionate: =] Rhino

11.
The one most likely to get thrown in jail and why: Owch. Not answering.

12.
The last one that said "I love you": ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment