Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


I spent more time than I should have trying to think of someone who has ALWAYS been there for me. I had to think of someone that's loved me before I was even thought of, someone who cares more than words can describe, and someone who listens like no one else can. Who else has always gotten me through any rough patches than Lord God Himself.

It doesn't matter how bad a day I've had or how low I'm feeling; If I take the time to pray to Him, I always feel better. I take comfort in knowing that He cares so much. He gives me the strength I need to get over something. I'm blessed that I've not had any super large issues to deal with, but the few I've had, God has been there.

I'd say He makes a pretty great friend, wouldn't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment