Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die

ROLLER DERBY! I seen the movie Whip It(the movie from which this picture is from) and I knew that I was going to participate in a roller derby match one of these days.

Roller Derby is a women's sport where basically, two teams skate around the track to collect points, all while knocking into, ramming, pushing, and slamming each other. It's fast, it's fun, and it's furious. It's sort of like hockey without the puck, just in the way of how rough it is.

That's part of why I want to do it so badly; So I can prove that I AM a tough gal. I KNOW I could do it. I dream of doing it someday. I want to be on a team, even. I've got lots of things I want to do before I die, but roller derby is definitely at the top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment