Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel


I just couldn't do it; I just couldn't pick one single place that I'd love to travel to.

I'd really and truly love to go just about anywhere. I'm happy just going for a leisurely drive around town and the back roads. Going out of state would make me ecstatic. Going out of country would be AMAZING. I mean, there's so much out there to experience! I believe that if you're given the opportunity to get out there and explore, then you should take it!

I would love, and I mean LOVE, to go to Africa. All the animals and interesting people make me get adventurer photographer chills. If I could use photography as a form of helping people in different countries(or heck, even people just in different states), that would be one of the greatest things I could ever accomplish in my life. Maybe one day God will give me the chance to do so.

Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment