Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory


I have SO many favorite memories, but right now, I feel like reminiscing about Florida.

This picture was taken back in 2008(as you can probably tell, i wasn't that great at taking pictures back then). That's the last time we were in that part of Florida, and I miss it so much! I'll never forget how it felt to see the ocean for the very first time. It was just amazing! So vast, so blue, so DEEP.

I miss being on vacations and eating a mixture of Merlin's Pizza, Taco Bell, and Krispy Kream doughnuts every day for a week. I miss drinking pink lemonade out of a can. I miss the smell of the salt in the air, the sometimes muggy breeze blowing my hair, the feel of the sun, the sights, the sounds...I miss everything about it.

That part of Florida is where I got my beloved hermit crab Kermit. It's where my family and I almost got attacked by an ill tempered lion(...seriously.). It's where I was able to have a close relationship with my cousin for a little while. I have so many fantastic memories about Florida. I simply can't wait until our next trip!

1 comment:

  1. Florida is pretty dang amazing. You should come give all of us in PC a visit!

    ReplyDelete