Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Now that we're men!"

Really and truly, I can't believe that I'm writing a blog based on a fan page from Facebook. What has the world come to?! Anyways, here's the scoop;

"20 Things A Guy Should Never Say To A Girl". So far, it has 643,869 fans, Yours Truly NOT being one of those. Why? I think the name of the page is rather dumb, because I can think of a LOT more things than just 20 that a guy shouldn't say to a girl. Am I going to list a few? You betcha!

THING NOT TO SAY NUMBER 137: "Why yes dear, that dress DOES make you look fat!"

THING NOT TO SAY NUMBER 21: "Good lord woman, will you just go make me a sandwich already?!"

THING NOT TO SAY NUMBER 319: "It's your birthday today?"

THING NOT TO SAY NUMBER 76: "Uh huh.....yeah....yep...mhmm...that's real sad hey honey, can you skootch just a little bit more that way? You're blocking the tv..."

THING NOT TO SAY NUMBER 65: "This is good, Sweetie! Almost as good as Mom's!"

These, along with many others, could become the downfall of the male species. You've been warned.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love this! I deff wanna like it, but we're not on fb lol

    ReplyDelete