Sunday, April 11, 2010

"I'm just a dreamer/ I dream my life away"

They say that if you dream about someone, that person was thinking about you. I wonder if that's true or not.

Last night I dreamed that I was telling a friend good bye. I hugged the person, then the person wouldn't let go. They flipped me around into a REAL hug(not a side hug) and wouldn't let me go, though I wasn't really struggling to get away. I was just kind of surprised and standing there. The person was hugging me for so long, that my brother grumbled something like, "Hey now, that's my sister..." Guess what the person replied.

"Her skin is so soft!"*

Yep. Dreams are weird.


*I have a perfectly good reason for dreaming about my skin! A friend and I had been discussing smooth skin earlier that day. Just to clear that up. ;]

2 comments: