Thursday, April 15, 2010

Deep like a well. Or a canyon.

I found out yesterday that I have a lot more readers than I thought! Sure, I only have 6 followers, but I have a lot of readers that aren't on Blogger. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ;] And so, with that in mind, I will continue on to my blog post!

I wonder if blogging a lot makes you be considered as an avid thinker or a chatterbox. I rather enjoy the thought of being thought of as an avid thinker. It makes me appear to be deep. Of course, maybe I am deep and I just don't realize it. Why? Because I'm too deep to notice the obvious. Duh.

If I weren't somewhat deep, I really don't think I'd write about the things I write about now. If I weren't deep, I'd be shallow, and that's one of the last things I want to be. Some people are so shallow, it's appalling. How can one care so little about things other than themselves? There's so many other things you could think about!

Take the future, for example. When I start to think abut where I'll be in 10 years, I literally get dizzy. I can't imagine what I'll be doing, where I'll be living, who I'll be with, or anything! Maybe that's a flaw of mine. I can imagine all sorts of other crazy things, but I can't imagine something so simple as my own future. Sometimes it bothers me, but most of the time, I don't mind so much. I'm all for surprises. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment