Thursday, April 29, 2010

Muh Day. Eat it.

Field Day was great!

I had an awesome and incredibly tiring day today.

BRITTANY STAYED THE NIGHT!

I can't stop smiling at this one thought.... ;]

I am getting quite sore. It hurts.

I'm a lot stronger than I look, which would make for a good surprise were I to get attacked or challenged to a game of Arm Wrestling.

People in general are really fun to observe. I'm so glad that we're not all the same!

Little Debbie Rice Krispie treats? Wow. Amazing.

After kicking around the soccer ball with my brother and 2 of my friends, my unprotected legs had red welts all over them. It looked like I had gotten hit with a dodge ball. Owch.

I love ice cream. A lot.

I'm thinking I look weird when I laugh. That was just a random thought I had.

I'm going to sleep soooo well tonight. Zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment