Sunday, April 18, 2010

I really really REALLY wish I could find a mood ring...

Is it considered weird if I never post anything on any social website when I'm down or having a bad day? Not that I have those often, but still. It was just a thought I had.

I always figured that people have enough problems and drama in their lives without me adding to it. I know that I personally get tired of people posting how much they hate life, how bad a day they had, how such and such sucks, yada yada yada. Especially when they're happy one minute then 3 minutes later, they're posting about how much their day sucks. What is it Bella Swan says? "Your mood swings are kind of giving me whiplash." How true that is.

If I'm mad(which tends to happen more often than down-ness), I just vent to my mom and certain friends. I might even write something out on here, but I never post it. I write it, read it, then delete it, simple as that. No one feels obligated to ask me what's wrong, there's no unnecessary drama, and I feel tons better.

Now when I'm in a good mood(which is like, almost always), then I'll write to my heart's content, which you might have already noticed ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment