Monday, May 3, 2010

Random Thoughts Regarding A Few Of My Hobbies

So, my photography lately has been going amazingly! I've gotten loads of requests to take senior pictures, I recently did a prom photo shoot for some friends, and I'm currently in the process of putting together ideas for a pregnancy photo shoot. Oh, and I might have maybe gotten a job offer from a photographer. ;]


Next project in photography that I'd like to try: Take some neat shots of people in motion, such as people flipping, jumping, diving, running, etc. Maybe try to do some silhouettes of those, also.


I have a random video of me and a friend hanging out at her house, talking and being dumb, when I suddenly faze out, then say I have a video idea. It's interesting, because I now know what I look like when I get an idea. Kind of funny, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment