Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wednesday, March 10th

Sorry I have to write this a day late...I was much too tired to write it last night.

Yesterday, I went to Granny's house. Whenever we go over there, it's always super fun, because we play games, eat lots of food, and usually play outside. We did indeed do all of those things, but only for a while, because I had to go home and get ready for that afternoon.

On Wednesdays, I have piano lessons, which I absolutely adore. I had a really good lesson(I'm learning how to play Do Re Mi from The Sound of Music), even though I was a bit spacey.

After piano, Mrs Reba took me, Tonya, and Jesse out for dinner at Pizza Hut. It was marvelous! I can't remember the last time I had a sit down dinner in there, so it was a really fun experience. Thank you, Mrs Reba!

After we got done eating, we went back to church, where we found Hannah! Poor little Hanny had came 5 minutes too late and missed going out for pizza with us. Hopefully her night wasn't totally ruined though, since Mrs Reba invited us into her house for a quick game of Scrabble! It was very fun, and I won. ;]

I got back home that night and my nose was totally stopped up. It's much better now, but last night I couldn't breathe at all until my mom gave me something to help me out a bit.

And that was Wednesday! Church was lonely without all of my other friends there, but it was still fun. I'll post again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment