Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice! THE Alice?

I absolutely adore Alice In Wonderland now. My oh my, what a movie! Wonderful special effects, superb acting, and great quirks!

I LOVED Helena Bonham Carter! I really and truly believe that this was her best film yet! She played her part brilliantly and flawlessly. She really gave it her all, and with great results!

THE CHESHIRE CAT! Oh em jay, he's my new favorite Alice character. I really didn't think I was going to like him too much, since in the old Disney cartoon version of Alice, he scared the bajeebers out of me, but in this remake of the classic, he was SO cute and only slightly creepy!

The Mad Hatter is my 3rd favorite character, played by the wonderful Johnny Depp. In an interview, Depp had said that the Hatter was like a mood ring, his emotions always very close to the surface. I had no idea how true that was until I watched Alice In Wonderland. When the Hatter gets mad, he gets really scary! He's already a slightly scary character, but get him worked up, and he's almost shocking. I loved it though!

hats off to all the cast members of this movie! They all did a marvelous job!

No comments:

Post a Comment