Friday, March 12, 2010

I sigh when I see the moon...

I have never been on or around an airplane. This makes me sad.

Never have I tried to eat mango, mostly because I'm not a huge fan of mango flavored candy.

Kiwi could very possibly be my favorite fruit.

I have a ton of memories from when I was in daycare, some of them I can still "see" as though they happened yesterday.

I absolutely LOVE a guy in a suit. Something about how they look makes me feel giddy.

I get aggravated when I hear of my friends going to cool places and they didn't take ANY pictures at all.

I think I'm annoying.

The first time I ever wore make up was on one Halloween when I was little.

Speaking of Halloween, I got upset one time because this old guy thought I was a dung beetle. I was actually a lady bug.

I have a bullet-proof personal bubble.

I used to pretend that our cat Rosie was actually Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter, and she was just waiting for the opportune moment to give me my Hogwarts acceptance letter.

A part of me still wishes that I would get that letter.

I love British accents!

So what is the point of this blog post, you may ask? Well, I was trying to post things about myself that maybe some of my friends didn't know. Comment and let me know how I did! ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment