Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday, March 9th

Today was a bit more blah than yesterday, but still a good day!*

The first interesting thing that happened today is that I woke up with a movie quote stuck in my head. "Get out of hee!", said by Hugh Grant in the movie, Mickey Blue Eyes. That was one of the movies that me and my mom watched last night. Just so everyone knows, I pretty much adore Hugh Grant. He's pretty gosh darn funny, not to mention attractive. ;] But anyways! I'm getting sidetracked.

I did my chores, played some keyboard, and then worked on a fan page for the recreation soccer league in my town. After that was done, I had to start getting ready for soccer.

I got to soccer and pulled both of my thigh muscles(sorry I don't know the technical terms). The overall practice was painful and very, very, VERY boring. Our team is....interesting. I missed Kirstin and Ryan, but I got to talk to Rachel, so there was some good!

I also lost a bet that me and my mother had going on. I was supposed to see if I could go one whole day without saying this one person's name, and I totally failed. I ended up saying their name 3 times. Thankfully, me and my mother never actually bet with items.

And there you have it. One super boring Tuesday. HOPEFULLY I will be going to convention on Thursday with my new buddy Elizabeth, but I have yet to find out for certain. You all should be crossing your fingers, because if I do get to go, then I'll have a much more entertaining blog post for that day! ;]


*Note: Everyday is a good day for me, unless someone is dead, sick, or hurt. Any day that my family, my friends, and myself are ok is a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment