Monday, March 1, 2010

Exes and Ohs to you, my dear

Kiss me! Kiss me! Kiss me! Kiss me! Kiss me! Kiss me! Kiss me! Kiss me! Kiss me! Kiss me!

Um...no. I don't want you to kiss me. I'm just telling you what my shirt says.

Actually, you will probably never hear me saying "kiss me" until I'm madly in love and engaged. Otherwise, I just find kisses kind of gross. First kisses aren't gross, because they're simply too sweet and awkward to be even the teeniest bit nasty. Every kiss after that that ISN'T to the person you want to spend your life with is very nasty. And as for French Kissing? Well, I'm not even going to go there.

Well, we can't talk about kisses with hugs, so here's my say on hugs.

I'm stingy with my hugs and they have to be earned! I know it sounds totally conceited, but it's the truth. I HATE when people hug me and I...

a) Don't know who they are.
b) Don't know them very well.
c) Know for a fact that the person hugging me dislikes me.

I have to know you really well, actually like you, and be certain that it won't be weird for either of us in order for me to give out a hug willingly. Once those things are in order, I'm actually quite the hugger.

1 comment:

  1. You are quite the weirdy. but so am i..O_O except im not going to blog about it ;)

    ReplyDelete