Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Maybe yes, maybe no...

Relationships. It's so dumb to think that you're the only person in the world who's having boy(or girl) problems. Every single person has had troubles with getting the person they like to like them back. What's mostly been on my mind though is why does it matter so much to us?

Why must we want affection so badly? Why do we feel as though we're not complete without someone to love? Why do we think we need a companion to make us happy? I'm not saying I'm different from the others, because I'm not. I'd love to be loved, whether it be now or later on in life. Sometimes though, it would be nice to not care.

Can you imagine what it would be like to be able to go just one whole week without thinking about a certain someone? To be free from the butterflies you get when you think of said certain someone? Psht, me neither.

I've tried to not care. Really, I have. But it seems as though I'm always going back to the way I was. Maybe I shouldn't fight it. To love(or in my case, really like) is normal, right? Perhaps I need to just go with the flow on this one. I've tried to stop liking a person; It doesn't work. Not unless they flat out tell you that they hate you and you know that there's not a chance on Earth that you can be together.

Next time though.....well, I'm thinking there could be a chance. Maybe. ;]

1 comment:

  1. Women + man = (marriage) God's will. It all starts with Adam and Eve as far as wanting companionship goes.

    ReplyDelete