Sunday, March 28, 2010

Um....what?

I think I'll write a random blog about some of my thoughts as of late. Do you mind? Too bad if you do. ;P

You would think that since this is my next to last season of soccer, I would play my best, but quite the contrary; I've been either sick or injured the whole season so far, and it's really quite the bummer. I look as though I can't play soccer at all, which isn't true. HOPEFULLY, I'll start playing much better.

There are thousands of fish in the sea, and much like a true fisherman, I just have to be patient and let the right fish come to me.

Some guys(one in particular) are truly disgusting, and not because of their hygienic habits, but because of their personality.

Sally's Song performed by Amy Lee is pretty much amazing.

It's actually very easy to choke yourself while wearing a Snuggie.

THE HARRY POTTER THEME PARK IS OPENING JUNE 18TH!

They say that you can pick your friends, but that's not always true. Sometimes the friendships just happen.

I feel like some sort of American fortune cookie today.

"Peace, love, and happiness are nothing without blood, sweat, and tears."

The above was me trying to sound Chinese-y.

I failed, but not epically.

No comments:

Post a Comment