Tuesday, March 30, 2010

El oh, el oh, el oh, el oh vee ee!

Something is wrong here.

Every single day my horoscope tells me about how my relationships with the opposite gender grow stronger and stronger all the time. They also tell about how I break hearts, create romantic moments, and fall in love(or how I'm fallen in love with).

My name means "lovable".

Part of the description for my zodiac sign is that I love very strongly, and I'm loved very easily.

How is it that everything else the zodiac claims about my sign(the hardheadedness, the stubbornness, I'm practical, sometimes quiet, honest, etc.) can be so true, except for the love part?! They act as though I'm a modern day Aphrodite. I don't find myself lovable in the least. I never have, at least not with guys. Perhaps I should write my own zodiac description...

2 comments:

  1. You don't want to be Aphrodite. Hopefully no girl does...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I don't want to be her. I merely meant that everyone loves her.

    ReplyDelete