Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget


So call me crazy, but isn't it kind of an oxymoron to post a picture of something you want to forget?

There isn't anything major in life that I'd like to forget. I mean, everything happens for a reason and helps in some way to mold you into who you are at that point in your life. If I chose to forget something, I would be taking away from myself and be making myself libel to repeat history. No, thank you.

If I HAD to choose something to forget though, I'd choose to forget that I had a certain fear or that I did a certain bad habit. Maybe I'd forget that I was scared of super deep water, then go deep sea diving. Of course, my naturally morbid mind suddenly starts playing the Jaws theme song and a bloody massacre ensues, but I'll not go into detail about that....

1 comment:

  1. You are so smart! Really, no joke. I love reading your blog. I love you!

    ReplyDelete