Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So I had this dream...

CAST OF CHARACTERS:

This insanely cute guy who has worked at Walmart for like, 8 years. I've had weird sort of very minor crush on him ever since he started. He works in the Electronics department. I've never actually talked to him.

Myself, a girl who ends up immensely happy.

A mob of over enthusiastic teenage girls.



MY DREAM


I was walking around Walmart when the cute Electronics department guy looked up at me and actually smiled at me! I smiled back, obviously, but I was getting a serious case of the butterflies. I'm not exaggerating when I say this guy is cute. He has curly brown hair, nice eyes, good jaw bones, he's tall...*swoon* But yeah. Anyways. Back to the dream!

I was walking around and all of a sudden, the cute guy is next to me, and he starts telling me his name, when this mob of girls comes over and starts screaming like they've seen a famous male singer or something. Alex grabs my hand, pulls me into this room in the back(employees only ;]), and starts laughing his supercute laugh. We mostly talk without actually saying anything. We just know what the other is thinking, and we communicate that way. Don't you just love dreams?

Seeing as this is a dream, anything can happen, and it does. Alex kisses me, it's great, he's great looking, I always look good in dreams(thank goodness), and we speed up a few days to see that Alex has given me this weird book that he's spent quite a few hours on. He wrote all these little notes on every page for me to read, and it's really sweet. So there he is, sitting on the floor with me leaning against his side, reading his book, and the mob of girls watching us from across the room. They can't get any closer, but they're still staring. Me and Alex don't even notice though, because we're THAT oblivious to anything else.

Next thing I know, I'm awake in real life trying desperately to go back to bed so I can see Alex again. I kid you not when I say I woke up smiling. It was a pretty darn good dream. Gosh, I sound so cheesy, but I can't help it. I just had to write it all out so that way I can remember it.

1 comment:

  1. That's suc a great dream! I'm so jealous, my last dream was scary. I shan't tell it to you over this though, i'll have to fb chat with you about it. Lol

    ReplyDelete