Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Ever So Popular Random Thoughts

"Standing in line to see the show tonight, and there's a light on, heavy glow. By the way I tried to say I''d be waiting for..."

Wait a second...are you telling me that I can't have fun playing a game with a person without you thinking we're flirting?! Psht, that's bogus.

Movie making is pretty much amazing.

I'm eating candy pumpkins. Yes, it's 1:30am.

I am currently surrounded by Camp Rock memorabilia.

I just got done watching a movie making feature with my mom. It was fun, minus a moment of extreme cringing.

Have I ever mentioned that I absolutely despise blades of all types? Well, I'll tell you now. I hate them.

I'm going to get fat, because I can't stop eating the candy Ryan got me.

BELLATRIX LESTRANGE!

My friends are awesome!

I'm really thirsty.

I have a hermit crab puppet on my desk. It's pretty dang cute.

I LOATHE SNOW WITH A FIERY PASSION!

No comments:

Post a Comment