Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kids(and i don't mean goats)

Here's some of the things I heard tonight while watching about 15 or 20 kids with some of my best friends.

"It's a weasel ball! A weasel ball!" *insert crazed laughter* "Weasel ball!"

*After Ellen tells the kids to calm down and leaves the room* "She's gone! Let's party!"

*trying to find cups that weren't there* "Where's the cups? Where are they? Where are all the cups? I want a cup!"

*looking through sticker letters* ME: I think this is an "N". LITTLE KID: Yeah, it is. I know because I turned it upside down to see if it was a "U" and it looked all weird looking."

There were also funny incidents, such as Ryan trying to get a hacky-sack away from a kid, only to have the kid throw the sack to his buddy and his buddy throw it at Ryan's head. I almost cried from laughing, but I don't think Ryan knows that. ;] There was also Chelsea's cookie being sneezed and coughed on by a kid, then the kid picking every single sprinkle off said cookie, then eating all the crumbs off the table.

Kids are gross. Kids are weird. Kids are funny. Kids are kids!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget Chelsea being the miniature housewife that one time! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete