Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Day

Today, I woke up because my phone was vibrating like crazy. Turns out it was Mrs Reba calling to ask me something. After I got done talking to her, I got out of bed and did the usual morning routines. I went outside for something and realized what an absolutely MARVELOUS day it was! The sun was shining full blast, the sky was my favorite shade of blue, there were puffy white clouds spotting the perfect sky, and it was 57 degrees! That may not be very big news to people in Hawaii, but for us popsicles in TN, it was down right boiling outside.

After I soaked up enough rays, I went back inside the house and spent about 2 hours reading and checking stuff on Facebook. At around 2pm, Mom, Jesse, and myself decided to go to Rivergate. As we approached town, I called Tonya and ask her if she wanted to come with us, and she did. So once we stopped by and picked her up, we were on our way! We went to Target, Cici's Pizza, Best Buy, Wendy's, and 3 different Goodwills. It was pretty much a blast. Here are some pictures from the day!

Tonya wearing some "granny glasses" we found at Goodwill.


Me and my awesome hat.

Jesse playing a guitar while in Best Buy.


Tonya standing in front of the Wall of Guitars in Best Buy.

It was about 10pm before we got back home, so it was a very long, very fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I work at a CiCi's pizza! I hope you had a good experience lol.

    ReplyDelete