Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ha Ha!

=O I'm down to two Hershey's Kisses! One for each cheek ;]

Anyways, I finished Catching Fire last night. I still like Peeta better. Know why? Because Gale is just too serious! He needs to lighten up! I mean, really! Life is too short to be serious all the time. As the Joker says, "Why so serious?".

Be serious when you need to be, not all the time. Laughter is the best sort of medicine(though sometimes pills and fluids help some, too). Know what else is really great for you? Making someone else laugh. I don't know about you guys, but I really love making people laugh. It makes me feel good. The best is making people laugh unintentionally. I love saying or doing something totally random that will make my friends laugh!

So whether it's giggles, chortles, chuckles, hee-haws, or full out belly laughs, let it out! Embrace the happy! Enjoy the smiles. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment