Friday, February 12, 2010

Peeta vs. Gale

I'm reading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins right now, and I just wanted to say something.

Since apparently everyone in the world(or at least the US) has to be on a certain "team" (example: Team Edward, Team Jacob, Team Gale, Team Percy...etc.), I would just like to state that I am Team Peeta! For all those Gale lovers out there, I'll let you know my reasons for picking Peeta.

First off, we really don't know that much about Gale. We haven't heard from him much, and from what I can tell, he's a hothead.

Second, Peeta has a cooler name.

Third, Even though Gale sounds as though he's cute, who would want to date someone who is commonly mistaken for your brother or cousin?! Yuck.

Those are my reasons, and I'm sticking to them. If, by some weird chance, Gale goes through a personality change before the end of this book, I will reconsider my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment