Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Don't Even Read The Stupid Things...

I totally forgot to add something to my "most hated things" list. FORWARDED CRAP.

Seriously, I hate them! Oh my goodness! Let me give you an example of these little bubble-bursters.

I wake up to my phone vibrating, and I get super excited. As all my close friends should know, I really REALLY love good morning texts. They make me insanely happy. Almost giddy. Well, I whip off the covers, grab my phone, flip it open, and BAM! Instant download on some crappy forwarded junk. Gee, thanks. You just sent me death threats in a text. Great start to the morning.

If you're one of those super lucky people who never get forwarded anything, then you probably don't know what I mean by "death threats". Well, if the spammer doesn't send the text to 20 billion other people, he/she will be cursed with either a life time of bad luck, God will hate them, an evil clown will attack them while they sleep, their love life will suck, etc. Here's a newsflash for all those gullible people out there: If you don't forward it, you will NOT die or become disease ridden. I promise. That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha SO TRUE! Hate those things lol. I mean really? Why would you send that? God still loves me! I'm still kickin after not forawarding the one about the clown! Geez louise!!!

    ReplyDelete