Thursday, February 25, 2010

Friends 'Til The End

I have decided to steal Kirstin's idea and write about my best friends. =]

TONYA!
You are absolutely hilarious! You're so sweet and funny, and you're always there if I need you. You know how to turn a bad situation into a good one, and you can always make me feel better. I've known you for like, ever(well, really about 4 years), and you still find ways of surprising me! You also teach me a lot about the Japanese culture, which is actually pretty cool. I love you!

KIRSTIN!
Oh. My. Goodness. Where do I begin?! Gosh, things started out so terribly for me and you, and now look where we are! You're awesome, Kirstin. You are the most mature 15 year old I know. I seriously think you're birth certificate is wrong...I think you're actually 16 already. =P You really are great though. You've got a great sense of humor and you put up with all of my crazy antics. you let me take a bazillion pictures of you, even though you never know what to do, and you ALWAYS give me a good hug, which I love. I love them almost as much as I love you!

RYAN!
......My head is pretty much in a swirl trying to think of how best to describe our friendship. You're the best guy friend that I've ever had and we've been through a lot together. I think all of our spats have made us better friends, which is great. You're very fun to talk to, and I LOVE hanging out with you because you're just so fun and nice! I really wish you still had texting, because I kindly miss our late night texting sprees. You're always up for a good conversation, and you are like, the only person I like talking on the phone with, even though I never call you. =P I love you too!

CHELSEA!
Yep. You're pretty awesome! You're a very quiet, sweet person(unless you're at a sleep over at 8am with no sleep), and I really enjoy talking to you. We like a lot of the same things, which is nice. Even though you mock my taste in guys, I still love talking to you about them. I'm really glad that we got past that awkward "stand-in-the-corner" stage and onto the friendship!

And there you have it! My best friends that aren't related to me! They each have their own little quirks that make them super special in a totally terrific way and I'm really glad that I was lucky enough to get to meet them. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment