Friday, February 5, 2010

Amanda's Got Talent! (get it? "America". "Amanda". *chortles*

Have I ever mentioned how nice it feels to have at least one talent? I used to think I had none, that I was about as talented as a bag of rocks. Heck, the bag of rocks probably had more talent than me! I was about 15 when I finally started obtaining some talents. I'm going to take a second to be all conceited and make a list of my talents.

  • I can take some pretty darn good pictures(or so I've been told).
  • I can play enough piano to say that I'm a piano player.
  • I can read HUGE books(we're talking over 780 pages) in little less than a week.
  • I'm pretty good at photo-shopping.
  • I know how to make some funny videos.
  • I'm not terrible at soccer. I've been told many a times that I'm a beast on Defense. It makes me happy.
  • Apparently I'm good at giving advice? I'm not sure about that one, but I'll write it down anyways.
  • I'm a whiz at cleaning up after animals. Not something I'm too proud of, though.
  • When I take the time, I can draw a great Spongebob.
Ok, so some of these shouldn't even count(like none of them past the first two). I'm not even sure if reading big books or giving advice would even be counted as a talent. Probably not, now that I come to think of it. You know what? Just completely ignore anything below the first two. That would probably be best.

No comments:

Post a Comment