Sunday, April 10, 2011

You're getting veeeery sleepy. . .

There's a lot going on in my life that isn't set in stone, but of one thing I am absolutely 100% positive of; Sleep is amazing.

It really is. I love being extra super tired and then putting on my favorite pajamas(which may or may not consist of capris covered is cartoon cats and a Bert shirt). The best part, though? Covering up in my blankets.

Oh. My. Goodness. I LOVE my blankets! I looove super soft things, and I just so happen to have 2 really, REALLY super soft blankets that I can't do without. They're both huge and soft and amazing. Wow. I love them.

I also love hugging something while I'm falling asleep. Whether it's a wadded up blanket, a small heart shaped pillow, or a boyfriend pillow, it feels so good. Something else that feels good is putting my penguin pillow pet on the top half of my face. Now THAT is relaxing.

I'm exhausted, in case you couldn't tell. When I'm hungry, I talk about food. When I'm tired, I talk about sleep. Go figure. . .

Zzz. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment