Thursday, February 24, 2011

3 Wishes

1. I Wish I Could Work On Movies

I have always loved all of the hard work that goes into making movies. There's so much that goes on behind the scenes that most people don't ever think about. Make-up, costumes, cameras, script writing, audio, locations, stunts, digital special effects, different filming techniques...it's all so awesome! It's really interesting to see all of the backstage work. I actually love that stuff way more than the actual movies. I try to learn as much as I can about that stuff and even try my best to practice with different props and camera angles in my own short films. I would LOVE to have the opportunity to work on bigger films sometime in my future.

2. I Wish People Could Teleport

Seriously. I'm all for car rides, as long as they don't last for 5+ hours. I've got a 9 hour car ride coming up, and I sooo just wish I could click the heels of my blue Converse and just be home. Of course, it's not as bad as it could be, since Ryan will be with me, but still...car rides make my butt hurt. Blunt, but true.

3. I Wish Birds Weren't So Creepy

Birds are evil. I guess I could be wishing that I weren't afraid of them, but that wouldn't be any fun. I wish they weren't on the beach when I'm out there. I wish that the zoo wouldn't think of them as exhibit worthy. I wish pet stores would put the birds in more secure cages. I REALLY wish that birds weren't so twitchy. I hate how twitchy they are. Those scary eyes that only blink every so often, their stupid flappy wings that they whip out to scare the crap out of me, those reptilian legs and sometimes taloned feet! Creepy. As. Heck.

Hmm...can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment