Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you


No, balloons do not mean a lot to me.

What really means a lot to me is creativity. There's not a day that goes by that I don't have at least a little bit of creativity going on.

My life just wouldn't be the same if I didn't have so many creative outlets. I honestly couldn't function right in this world if I didn't have writing, photography, video making, drawing, acting, crafting, or anything else of that sort. Without that stuff, the world would be nothing but a blah and colorless place of boredom.

There's so much out there waiting to be created. The wonderful thing about creations is that everything is 100% your own. No one in the world can imagine like you do; Your mind is your own. Take drawing for example. Whenever you sit two people down and tell them to draw the same object, the two completed drawings are going to look completely different from each other. That's why I love artsy type stuff!

I love the feeling of being unique and special. I love knowing that I'm good at something such as thinking up new ideas for projects or snapping a couple of good pictures. I would love more than anything to do something involving vast amounts of creativity for a living. Movie making, photo journalism, advertisement, broadcasting...all of those would be amazing jobs to have.

I hope that I can better shape my creative talents and use them for a living. If not, then creating stuff will always be a much loved hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment