Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of


The above is a picture of what my brother's sense of humor looks like.

I am an aichmophobic. I can't STAND blades of any sort. I hate anything to do with them! On movies where they're fixing to slice someone somewhere, I have to look away. It gives me the eeby jeebies like you wouldn't believe.

What's worse is when in real life, my friends find it amusing to creep me out by getting a pocket knife and carefully running it along their wrists. I hate that. I'm just so certain that they're going to do that, fooling around, then something is going to jar their hand, then they'll end up slitting their own wrist accidentally. I seriously just shuddered at the thought...

I find it so scary that people can be cut open so easily. We're nothing but blocks of soft cheese, waiting to be sliced! It's so weird, though; I can watch surgeries and the doctors messing around with people's innards, but let me see that scalpel, and I'm weak in the knees and ready to cry.

All in all, blades are seriously really, really scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment