Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stupid Cupid...

Valentine's Day. Wow. To sum it up in one word, it was amazinglyfantasticalandoverallthebestdayever. Seriously.

I have never really enjoyed Valentine's Day. It had it's nice moments of course, like whenever Mom and Dad would get us kids some gifts and candy, but it's never really been a day spent with a significant other. That is, not until this year.

This V-Day was amazing. I got to spend the entire day with my amazing boyfriend, just chilling out at the park and talking. We went to eat, watched a movie, and took pictures. It was great! The only time I was able to make myself stop smiling is whenever my cheeks starting to hurt, and even then it was hard to resist the urge.

Yesterday just further proved how much he really does love me. I mean, look at what he got me!

A true man knows that a way to a woman's heart is food. And not just any food; Her favorite candy bar on the planet in KING SIZE FORM.

HE GOT ME A ROSE! I love it. I'm a big sucker for flowers. I've never even had a guy get me flowers before, so to have Ryan get me a rose on Valentine's Day? Yeah, it was pretty darn great.

Of course, as much as I love those gifts, the best was saved for last. Are you ready to see this awesomeness? I'm thinking no. Nothing can prepare you for...

BEST CARD IN EXISTENCE. It was epic. It was lovely. It was homemade. It was obviously filled with effort. I love it! It was way meaningful and I love him for taking the time to work on it.

Of course, there was one last gift that I couldn't take a picture of. I don't even think I'm going to say what exactly it was, because it's sort of like my own personal little secret gift, and I love it too much to share. It made me cry though, and it probably THE sweetest(and funniest) thing anyone has ever done for me. All in all?

Valentine's Day rocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment