Monday, May 3, 2010

Mwah's thoughts on.....mwah.

I think that I've recently underwent a personality change. Nothing major, just a few of my previous habits have changed. For instance, I don't mind being in pictures so much now, as long as I'm not the only one in the picture and I approve of it.

Another thing would be that I'm no longer hiding "something". I mean, I was never hiding it before, but if the right person were to ask the right question, I would answer in complete honesty. Which I always do. But hopefully you get what I'm saying. If not, I'm afraid I can't explain it any better than that!

I think I act weirder than I used to. I'll let you be the judge of whether or not that's a good thing.

I've started wondering if some people think I'm mean. I'm not really. Or at least, I try not to be. Really. I may be a bit rough around the edges perhaps, and I might appear to be standoffish at times, but I really and truly don't mean to be. I try to be nice to everyone.

It's my personal opinion that I believe I have become more creative. I think I get ideas much easier than I used to. This is good!

I am NOT a self-absorbed person, but when I talk to certain people(cough cough Rhino...), I feel like I am. It's always me me me. Ugh. I don't like talking about me. I'm boring. I never know what to say about myself. Thus creating random blab attacks about really odd things.

Anyways, those were some thoughts I've been thinking as of late. Enjoy! Or don't. I don't care. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment