Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday

Today is Wednesday.

It's my first day off after 6 days of working, and I got to spend it feeling like crap.

I woke up, I sat around, I watched a movie with Mom and Jesse, I talked to Ryan for just a few minutes, I had supper and an ice cream cone, and now here I am, fixing to go to bed at 10 o' clock.

Today has been boring, blah, icky, and tiring. I hate being sick and I miss my friends.

Tomorrow I go to work for 6 1/2 hours. Keep your fingers crossed that I won't feel as bad tomorrow as I have today. No one wants their burgers served with a free side of a coughing fit. =P

Side note: PLEASE let everything work out for Friday and that I'll get to see everyone(and ryan! squee!) at the awards ceremony! Please please please!

No comments:

Post a Comment