Saturday, March 12, 2011

Friday, aka The Last Day

Today has sucked for 2 main reasons, one of them being I am sick. The other reason shall remain nameless. They should know, however, that they really let me down. Guess it doesn't really matter, but there it is.

I was in a crappy, disappointed mood for most of the day. It wasn't until my 8 year old cousin came over that I started feeling a little better. We did some crafts, made a video, and then I took a few pictures of her and my youngest brother being silly together.

Mom, who always tries her best to cheer me up, got Dad to stop by Taco Bell on the way home get some beefy 5 layer burritos for dinner. They were, of course, amazing.

After that, we took Harlee home(she had come over to see Jesse), then Mom, Desi, Jesse, and myself "window shopped" around Walmart.

I'm still not in a completely good mood, but whatever. Guess that's how life is. I need to get over my thing where I think I need people to make me happy, because that isn't how it is. People will always let you down, no matter what.

That is why I'm going to go to work until 4:30 tomorrow and I'm going to put all of my thought into my NEW best friend; Money.

This weekend is going to be lonely. Here's hoping that it will go by fast and that next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment