Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday

Ahh, today was a strange day. A strange day indeed.

So I didn't wake up until almost 1pm today, because I was feeling quite a bit under the weather. I had been dreaming of work ALL night long, my head hurt, I almost puked a few times, I couldn't hardly stand up, and I couldn't even eat the wonderful leftover ribs Mom offered me for lunch.

Anyways, after I took a shower, I felt a little better and started getting ready for work. I got to work, and after a while, I felt fine again. I did all sorts of jobs today, though mostly presenting(which is the person who hands the food out of the second window and is in charge of drinks and extra condiments).

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I had a pretty good work day today. I got ahead of my crew quite a few times today, I only made a couple of very minor mistakes, and I kept my cool in stressful situations. I was so proud of myself, that once my shift was over, I rewarded myself with an m&m McFlurry. ;]

So now it's 11 at night, and I'm pooped. I'm pooped, and yet I feel like writing and staying up late to watch the Dick Van Dyke show. Guess that's what I'll do. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment