Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sleepy thoughts

Thanks to a brilliant idea from one of my bestest buddies, I'ma post a very random, very insightful blog post tomorrow filled with pictures, weirdness, and captions.

Has anyone else seen Limitless yet? If you haven't, you should. Why? Because it's like Inception, Sherlock Holmes, and Scott Pilgrim all mixed together, making for one very epic movie.

I ♥ Dancing With The Stars.

I am, for some reason, very excited about having senior pictures taken this month. They're going to be so much fun!

I feel sick. Waking up at 8, going to work for 7 hectic hours, going on a date with Ryan, coming home at 12, then contemplating sleep at after 2 in the morning tends to make one feel queasy.

Top hats are probably one of the coolest accessories you can own.

Picky people irk me to no end.

And that's all she wrote, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment