Monday, April 4, 2011

My Honest To Goodness Hero

I want to talk about what's on my mind, and what's on my mind is Ryan. Don't want to hear about him? Then stop reading this right now.

All I've been able to think for the past few days is "Wow". He's been doing so much lately, and I love him for it. He's gotten a tough job, been working hard, gotten more determined, more independent, and much more. . .manly.

That last part probably made some of you laugh or at least snort a little bit, but it's TRUE. He really has gotten more manlike. He doesn't have your average first job; He works in a warehouse, cleaning and loading huge tires and such. Not only that, but he works with mostly Mexicans, ones who speak very little English. He recently found out that most of the white guys they hire don't last even a month, so now Ryan is determined to change that.

Aside from having a job, he's also REALLY stepped up to the plate of being THE best boyfriend he can possibly be. He tries his best to see me when he can, he's sweet, he listens, he's always up for whatever plans I come up with, he surprises me, he's encouraging, he's loyal, he's honest, and so much more. Basically, he does more than just tells me he loves me; He SHOWS me as well.

Ryan honestly has no idea how proud I am of him for being the guy he is today. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. I love you, babe. Can't wait to see you next! ♥

1 comment: