Friday, April 1, 2011

Laaaame and Boring

I could spin some type of tale to tell you that would fit right in with the whole newbie holiday traditions of April Fool's Day, but how about I tell you a few things that are actually true that may surprise you?

1. To get into my bed at night, I jump over the rug and onto the mattress. Otherwise, I feel as though something will grab my feet while climbing into the covers. >_>

2. I like to pretend that my cat Percy is actually an Animagus.

3. I have gotten bit, stepped on, and shook by various horses, but I still love them.

4. I secretly wish SO BADLY that fairies were real.

5. I think it would be awesome if people didn't have to use the bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. What font are you using? Because I kind of love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed the blog format text to Neucha. I love it as well. =]

    ReplyDelete